Hey all you SuperArtists - we’ve got a *Flash* SuperArtist challenge for you!
Inspired by the lip-smacking book 'Doodle Cook' by Herve Tullet, we’ve come up with a tasty recipe for a Paper-Boiled (Easter) Egg, SuperArtist style!
1. On a paper, draw an oval shaped egg.
2. Draw 4 straight orange lines from the top of your egg to the bottom.
3. Draw 4 pink dashed lines going from side to side.
4. Around the edge of your egg, add a border of loops, squiggles or zigzags .
5. Lastly, finish your egg with a splattering of colorful dots and sprinkles. It's quite pretty, huh!!!
6. Now, write up your own 'Doodle Cook' recipe for the plat du jour of your choice and share the finished product with us!
BACK TO ALL SUPERARTIST CHALLENGES
*By tagging @lululeofund and using #lululeofund and #SuperArtist on Instagram, you give the Lulu & Leo Fund permission to re-post your SuperArtist picture on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The Lulu & Leo Fund may also use these pictures on its website and for event promotions.